No, you cannot stop your content from being reported as spam or abusive. Any member can report any content / member on this community, if it is found unsuitable.
If your content is reported as abusive by any member on this community, no notification is sent to you. Our site administrators will verify the reports and if verified, they can delete your content. They can also delete your account, if you are continuously found to post spams or abusive content.
To block someone, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the profile of the member that you want to block.
2. Click on the “Block Member” link on the left side of the page.
3. From the popup, click on “Block Member” to confirm that you want to block that member.
To Report any inappropriate content use the “Report” link available on the main content page.
For example, reporting a Blog:
1. Go to the “Blog” you want to report.
2. Click on the “Report” link available to you in the quick-links in the left side.
3. Fill up the form.
4. Click on “Submit Report” button to submit your report.